Spring show camping… book your pitch today!
Busy making holiday plans for 2017? Well we think you should add our upcoming UK Spring Motorhome & Caravan Show to you diary. It takes place from Thursday, March 16 to Monday, March 20 at Newark Showground, and here are just a few of the reasons why you should come and join us…
- New for 2017, campers can arrive on-site from Thursday evening and stay right though until Monday morning – that’ s four nights for as little as £45
- Pitches available for tents, caravans or motorhomes of all sizes, including American RVs, with friendly and experienced staff on-site to help get you in position
- We’ve got two nights of SUPERB live music and comedy on Friday and Saturday (see more details below)
- Added extras such as a hog roast on Thursday and a quiz on Sunday
- Book your place on our special Friday coach trip into the heart of historic Lincoln for just £5 with a choice of two departure times: 10am-4pm, 12pm-6pm
- Daytime entertainment on Saturday and Sunday including free-to-play cash-prize bingo and dance classes
- Includes entry to our two-day trade show on Saturday and Sunday with hundreds of dealers and trade stands to visit
Discounted advance ticket sales are in operation until 11.59pm on Sunday, March 12, so if you book your camping pitch before that time you get four nights for the bargain price of just £45! A camping package is for two adults, with additional adult passes costing £15 per person. Under 14s get in for FREE! Accessible camping pitches with electric are available, but availability is limited, so get in touch soon. To book yours you can…
We’ve pulled out all the stops for our evening entertainment this year, and our first show of 2017 features a sensational 60s weekender sponsored by Parkdean Holidays!
Friday night opens with comedy from Midlands Entertainer of the Year Zak Stevens, before campers are transported back to the golden era of Motown by tribute show Baby Love. Then it’s the turn of our headline act The Ragdolls, Europe’s number one tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons who will take you on a musical journey through the sounds of one of the most successful bands of all time.
For Saturday’s spectacular it’s comedian, raconteur and singer Arnold Gutbucket who will get things under way, then it’s the turn of the New Honeycombs who pay tribute to the group behind 1964 worldwide hit Have I The Right. The weekend culminates with something extra special as Paul Da Vinci’s 60s/70s Explosion show takes to the stage. The set includes major hits from Motown, swing, rock and pop, and Paul himself is a well-known name having been the original voice on The Rubettes’ number one hit Sugar Baby Love.